AdVenture Capital (“AdCap”) is a program that inspires, empowers and motivates creative, curious and brave student entrepreneurs who wish to make changes in school and community health and wellness. To sign up and learn more, check out AdCap’s website, where any student over age 13 can design projects, work with mentors and receive funding to support their Project Design.Learn More
NFL FLAG-In-Schools is Back!
Educators! Coming this April, you will be able to apply for a FREE NFL FLAG-In-Schools (FIS) Kit for YOUR school – great for use in PE class, recess, and before and after-school programs!
Each kit, valued at $410 includes:
- 10 age appropriate footballs
- 50 flag belts (2 sets of colors, 25 each)
- An NFL FLAG poster
- Participation certificates branded with the NFL Shield and all 32 NFL Club teams
- Access to the official and standards based NFL FIS football curriculum developed by SHAPE America for elementary, middle and high school, plus 101 Tip for Teaching Nutrition in PE
- New this year: NFL FIS Rules of the Game – A dual language resource in both English and Spanish for students to take home and share with their families
Since 2014, over 24,000 FIS kits have helped 13M students get active. Now it’s YOUR turn! The application is scheduled to open this Spring 2021.