Fuel Up to Play 60 Reset Yourself Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Fuel Up to Play 60 Reset Yourself Contest is open to educators who are U.S. citizens and students who are U.S. citizens and at least thirteen (13) years old OR who are under the age of thirteen (13) and have provided the appropriate parental permissions (each an “Eligible Participant”). Employees of Dairy Management Inc., National Dairy Council, NFL Entities (as defined below), NFL Players Association, NFL PLAYERS Inc., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of promotion materials and persons who are immediate family members of or who reside in the same household as persons in the preceding categories are not eligible. Limit one (1) entry per educator or student. Void where prohibited.
2. Promotional Period: The Contest promotional period will start at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 21, 2022 and end at 11:59:59 pm ET on April 18, 2022 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. How to Enter and Win: Eligible Participants may enter the Contest through one of the following two methods:
i) Entry by Student Zone App
- Eligible Participants who are educators will automatically be entered to win an educator prize if they share Fuel Up to Play 60’s social media post about the Reset Yourself contest with the tags #FUTP60 and #FUTP60resetyourselfcontest during the Contest Promotional Period.
- Eligible Participants who are students:
- will automatically be entered to win a student prize if they have an existing account on the Student Zone App or set up a new account on the Student Zone App during the Contest Promotional Period; and
- will automatically be entered to win a grand prize by completing the “Reset Yourself” badge using their account on the Student Zone App.
(ii) Alternative Means of Entry. Eligible Participants may also enter the Contest for an educator prize, a student standard prize, and a student grand prize by mailing a postcard no smaller than 3.5 x 5 inches and no larger than 4.5 x 6 inches that contains entrant’s complete name, mailing address, phone number, and date of birth to Fuel Up to Play 60 Reset Yourself Contest, c/o Dairy Management Inc., 10255 West Higgins Rd., Suite 900, Rosemont, IL 60018. All write-in entries must be legible, must contain the proper postage, and must be received by 12:00:00 noon on Wednesday, April 20, 2022. There is a limit of one (1) write-in entry per envelope/postcard per week during the Promotional Period and each envelope/postcard will be considered one (1) entry.
4. Submission Terms: Limit one (1) entry per Eligible Participant. Each entry is only valid during the Promotional Period. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entries will be subject to verification of eligibility prior to prize drawing. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who makes an incomplete submission. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, or incomplete entries, or for submissions that are processed late or incorrectly computed or are lost because of computer error or malfunctions, all of which are void.
5. Random Drawing: On or about April 22, 2022, a random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator among all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. A total of twenty eight (28) winners, including twenty (20) educator winners, four (4) student prize winners, and four (4) student grand prize winners, will be selected from among the valid entries (“Prize Winners”).
6. Prizes: Educator Prize Winners will each receive a water bottle valued at twenty-three dollars ($23.00). Student Prize Winners will each receive a pair of Oakley sunglasses valued at one-hundred fourteen dollars ($114.00). Students who are Grand Prize Winners will each receive a prize package containing a set of Bose ear buds valued at one-hundred seventy nine dollars ($179.00) and a Microsoft Surface valued at seven hundred dollars ($700.00) for a total grand prize package value of eight-hundred seventy-nine dollars ($879.00). Total approximate prize pool retail value: $4,43200. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize (or part thereof) cannot be awarded, in which case Sponsor will in its sole discretion award a prize (or part thereof) of equal or greater value. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. Each Prize Winner understands that he/she must claim a prize award on his/her tax return that is valued at $600.00 or greater. Prizes are non-transferable. PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, BY SPONSOR.
7. Winner Notification/Prize Claims: Winners will be notified by April 25, 2022 via the standard notification process in the Student Zone App. The prize will be sent to an address provided by the Prize Winner. It is the responsibility of the Prize Winner to provide an accurate mailing address to receive the prize. If no address is provided within three (3) business days of notification, the Prize Winner will void his/her win and the prize may or may not be awarded to another Eligible Participant, at the discretion of the Administrator.
9. Limitation of Liability: Releasees are not responsible for printing, typographical, human or other errors of any kind in any Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of participants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or participant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and award a prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. By entering, all participants agree that this Contest is governed by laws of the state of Illinois for the resolution of all claims and disputes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $100.00.
10. Winners List: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Dairy Management Inc, 10255 West Higgins Rd., Suite 900, Rosemont, IL 60018.
11. Sponsor: Dairy Management Inc., 10255 West Higgins Rd., Suite 900, Rosemont, IL 60018.
12. Contest Administrator: CustomED, 808 Haddon Avenue, Collingswood, NJ 08108.
© 2022 National Dairy Council®. Fuel Up is a service mark of National Dairy Council.
© 2022 National Football League Players Incorporated. The National Football League Players Association, NFL PLAYERS, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, members and employees (collectively, the "NFLPA Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or any prizes awarded. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the NFLPA Entities. Any questions, comments or complaints will be directed to the Administrator. The NFLPA Entities are not associated with this Contest and by entering you fully and completely release the NFLPA Entities from any liability arising out of this Contest.
All participants irrevocably waive all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agree that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contests in any way.