Meet Some of Our Program Advisors!
Read about what educators are accomplishing in their schools.
Meredith CorreiaGifted Resource TeacherNorfolk, VA
- Meredith's school benefits from the additional resources from Fuel Up to Play 60.
- Her school enjoys a midday walking program that has helped boost morale.
- She has become a wellness advocate and leader across the district.
Michael DeSimoneAthletic DirectorYonkers, NY
- Michael has changed the culture of his school to put wellness at the center of success.
- His students now have a strong understanding of the importance of living healthy lives.
- Fuel Up to Play 60 gives him the resources to inspire his school and whole community.
Nicole StahmerPE Teacher and CoachWareham, MA
- Nicole has incorporated Fuel Up to Play 60 "Challenges" into every day classroom activities with her students.
- Great community connections have been made through the family fitness nights she hosts at her school.
- She knows her students will take the skills they're learning and carry them throughout their lifetime.
Physical Education TeacherHartford, WI
- The atmosphere in Tim's school has changed, and wellness has taken center stage.
- His students are empowered to make healthy choices through Fuel Up to Play 60.
- Fuel Up to Play 60's resources give Tim the power to become an advocate for health.
Allison WelkiePhysical Education TeacherSalisbury, MD
- Allison created a healthier, happier school with Fuel Up to Play 60.
- Her students move more and are more aware of healthy foods.
- Other teachers praise the positive impact she has had on her school.
Barbara BlatterFamily and Consumer Sciences TeacherGranville, OH
- Barbara's students developed cooking skills through Fuel Up to Play 60.
- They've also learned about the importance of a healthy breakfast.
- She says FUTP 60 is fun and easy with a lifelong impact on her students.
Cami MitzenParent VolunteerAvondale, AZ
- Cami has helped start a ‘healthy movement’ at her school.
- She sees that kids are inspired through Fuel Up to Play 60.
- She is spreading the word about the program in her community.
Christina CodyTeacher, Fit2Gether AdvisorGaffney, SC
- Christina’s cafeteria now promotes healthy foods through Fuel Up to Play 60.
- And, Physical activity is up with their new afterschool workout program.
- Christina says, “FUTP 60 provided us with the means to spark real change.”
Deb BeilkeInstructor and CoachValley City, ND
- Deb wants her students to know the importance of activity and healthy eating.
- Her Fuel Up to Play 60 program includes classroom breakfast and a running club.
- Deb is watching her students grow from young adults into leaders of the school.
James OvertonHealth & PE TeacherPiscataway, NJ
- James says Fuel Up to Play 60 has had a tremendous impact on his school.
- He has a healthier cafeteria, and his students are more aware of nutrition.
- His school is now a leader in wellness in the state of New Jersey.
Jeanine RotoloSpecial Education TeacherBrentwood, NY
- Through grant opportunities, Jeanine has made healthy changes in her school.
- Her school has more physical activity, healthy eating and chances for students to lead.
- Her students have come out of their shells, saying the program is life changing.
Kyle ChevalierPhysical Education TeacherCovington, KY
- Kyle's students are taking on new leadership roles when it comes to their health.
- His students enjoy the tools Fuel Up to Play 60 has to offer, especially the website.
- Kyle says the program has allowed him to improve his teaching and PE program.
Kyle PryorHealth and PETeacherMiles City, MT
- Kyle says Fuel Up to Play 60 has made his school a more active place
- His students have gained skills that will guide them to make healthy decisions.
- The resources offered through FUTP 60 have positively impacted Kyle's teaching.