Fuel Up to Play 60 is Easy and Fun!
Fuel Up to Play 60 students are the main support system for educators, and when they work together, magic can happen! Students support their Program Advisors and help lead health and wellness initiatives.
Students log in to their Dashboard and report activities to earn Points. Once they achieve 30,000 Points, they are automatically named an Ambassador! It's not just about Points - once an Ambassador, students are encouraged to work with an educator at their school to make a game plan on how they can most effectively lead.
Fuel Up to Play 60 Ambassadors work with educators, administration, cafeteria staff and other student leaders to make healthy changes happen in their schools. They are influencers and champions for FUTP 60, and are able to communicate about the benefits of teh program at a higher level to both adults and students in the school community.
A Student Team can be created based on the needs of each individual school, and can include multiple students and educators who participate at different levels. Some examples are:
- Students at the Ambassador Level
- Students selected by an educator
- All students that want to attend
Click here to download and share an information letter with your parents!
0 - 14,999 POINTS
- Create and account on FuelUpToPlay60.com
- Attend a Fuel Up to Play 60 event at your school
- Play around on your Student Dashboard and learn more about what the program can do for your school
15,000 - 29,999 POINTS
Do a Little More!
- Report activity on your Student Dashboard to earn points (try Challenges first)
- Talk to an educator at your school about becoming a Program Advisor
- Complete at least one Mini-Lesson on your Dashboard
30,000 - 44,9999 POINTS
Become an Ambassador!
- Recruit a few friends to join you and a Program Advisor to create your student team
- Spread the word about Fuel Up to Play 60 to your school through morning announcements, posters, and more
- Check out the Playbook and choose a Healthy Eating or Physical Activity Play to try in your school
Score a Touchdown!
- Participate in all parts of Fuel Up to Play 60
- Get the word out about Fuel Up to Play 60 in your Community
- Report your participation on the Dashboard
- Team up with a Program Advisor and have them report their activity to become a Touchdown School