Everyone Can Get Involved!
The key to Fuel Up to Play 60's success is having a strong team! Students, educators and your school community each play a key role in working together to make impactful changes happen.
Fuel Up to Play 60 believes in the power of students to make a difference for a healthier, happier future. By getting involved you can:
- Become empowered to make healthy, sustainable changes in your school!
- Develop leadership and communications skills that will benefit you for a lifetime!
- Get tons of opportunities to win amazing prized that will help make your school a better place!
- Unlock exclusive opportunities and resources to support you throughout your school career!
Click here to learn more about the student role in Fuel Up to Play 60.
Click here to learn more about Student Ambassadors.
Fuel Up to Play 60 provides many benefits not only for students - but educators as well! Here are some reasons why you, as an educator, should get involved!
- Help empower your student to make sustainable changes in your school that increase health and wellness through fun activities!
- Help students develop leadership and communications skills that will benefit them for a lifetime!
- Access to exclusive "perks" on your Dashboard that include NFL posters, a Program Advisor business card, and more!
- Schools with an educator registered as a Program Advisor are eligible to apply for up to $4,000 in Funds for Fuel Up to Play 60 to support their school's program.
- Only Program Advisors can mark the Touchdown steps as complete on their Dashboard, earning their school Touchdown recognition (Fuel Up to Play 60's highest honor!). Schools that school a touchdown by April 1 each school year receive special school display materials to mark their achievement.
Click here to learn more.
Fuel Up to Play 60 provides many benefits for students beyond health and wellness and, as a parent, you play an important role in helping your child succeed in the classroom and beyond. Here are some reasons why you, as a parent, should get involved:
- Help elevate the importance of healthy eating and physical activity!
- Parents are role models - leading a healthy lifestyle will encourage your son/daughter to do the same.
Click here to learn more.
As a part of a community. schools need your help to succeed. As a business, community leader, or community member, it is crucial to be involved in and support local school activities. Here's how your can get involved in Fuel Up to Play 60:
- Learn which schools in your community are enrolled in the program.
- Donate time, materials, equipment, and incentives to your local FUTP 60 school(s).
- Share your expertise with your local FUTP 60 school teams.
- Be a role model for healthy eating, physical activity, and leadership.