The Fuel Up to Play 60 Learning Plan for Educators
Here you’ll find materials that will help students discover more about the things that matter like staying active and healthy, being mindful and pitching in to the make the planet greener. Check out the lesson plans that are currently available, and make sure to come back for more as we continue to release new and exciting lessons for your students!
LESSONS PROVIDED WILL:
- Focus on STEM learning, including Health, Science, Agriculture and SEL topics.
- Align with national standards in science, social emotional learning, and health education.
- Incorporate a high degree of individual goal-setting, responsible decision-making, and mindfulness.
- Include a focus on agriculture and environmental sustainability.
Lesson Release Dates and Themes:
- Available Now: Fuel Your Game Day – Every Day Is Game Day.
- Release on October 4, 2021: Farmers Fuel The World!
- Release on February 1, 2022: Healthy Food, Healthy Mind, Healthy Body.
- Release on April 4, 2022: Farmers Celebrate Earth Day, Every Day!
Click on the navigation links above to see additional information about lessons, standards alignments, student activities, and themes to come!