Fuel Up to Play 60 Stay Fresh Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This Fuel Up To Play 60 Stay Fresh Contest (“Contest”) is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram/Facebook/Twitter or any company affiliated with Instagram/Facebook/Twitter. By entering the Contest, you are agreeing to the rules set forth below and releasing Instagram/Facebook/Twitter from any liability. You understand that you are providing your submission to the Sponsor of this Contest and not to Instagram/Facebook/Instagram.
1. Eligibility: The Fuel Up to Play 60 Stay Fresh Contest is open to educators who are U.S. citizens and eighteen (18) years of age or older (each an “Eligible Participant”). Employees of Dairy Management Inc., National Dairy Council, NFL Entities (as defined below), NFL Players Association, NFL PLAYERS Inc., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of promotion materials and persons who are immediate family members of or who reside in the same household as persons in the preceding categories are not eligible. Limit one (1) entry per educator. Void where prohibited.
2. Promotional Period: The Contest promotional period will start at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 10/27/21 and end at 11:59:59 pm ET on 11/19/21 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. How to Enter and Win: Eligible Participants may enter the Contest through one of the following two methods:
i) Entry by Social Media. Eligible Participants will automatically be entered to win when they:
- Use one or more of their personal social media accounts on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter to share a post about how they “started fresh this school year” that includes the tags #FUTP60 and #FUTP60stayfreshcontest; or
- Use one or more of their personal social media accounts to share the FUTP60 account’s “National Stay Fresh” post on all three (3) platforms (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) with the tags #FUTP60 and #FUTP60stayfreshcontest; or
- Send a direct message to the FUTP60 account that includes a link to their social media post/share meeting the criteria above.
(ii) Alternative Means of Entry. Eligible Participants may also enter the Contest by mailing a postcard no smaller than 3.5 x 5 inches and no larger than 4.5 x 6 inches that contains entrant’s complete name, mailing address, phone number, and date of birth to Fuel Up to Play 60 NFL Flag Football Stay Fresh Contest, c/o Dairy Management Inc., 10255 West Higgins Rd., Suite 900, Rosemont, IL 60018. All write-in entries must be legible, must contain the proper postage, and must be received by 12:00:00 noon on November 19, 2021. There is a limit of one (1) write-in entry per envelope/postcard per week during the Promotional Period and each envelope/postcard will be considered one (1) entry.
4. Submission Terms: Limit one (1) entry per Eligible Participant. Each entry is only valid during the Promotional Period. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entries will be subject to verification of eligibility prior to prize drawing. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who makes an incomplete submission. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, or incomplete entries, or for submissions that are processed late or incorrectly computed or are lost because of computer error or malfunctions, all of which are void.
5. Random Drawing: On or about November 20, 2021, a random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator among all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. A total of twenty (20) winners will be selected from among the valid entries (“Prize Winners”).
6. Prizes: Of the twenty (20) total Prize Winners, ten (10) Prize Winners will receive a one-year subscription to a mental wellness app and ten (10) Prize Winners will receive a one-hundred- and fifty-dollar ($150.00) gift card to the NFL Shop. Total approximate prize pool retail value: $2500.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize (or part thereof) cannot be awarded, in which case Sponsor will in its sole discretion award a prize (or part thereof) of equal or greater value. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. Each Prize Winner understands that he/she must claim a prize award on his/her tax return that is valued at $600.00 or greater. Prizes are non-transferable. PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, BY SPONSOR.
7. Winner Notification/Prize Claims: Winners will be notified by November 30, 2021 via a notification to either the Instagram/Facebook/Twitter account from which the post was made, to the direct message submission, or to the contact information provided on the write-in entry. The prize will be sent to an address provided by the Prize Winner. It is the responsibility of the Prize Winner to provide an accurate mailing address to receive the prize. If no address is provided within three (3) business days of notification, the Prize Winner will void their win and their prize may or may not be awarded to another Eligible Entrant, at the discretion of the Administrator.
8. Additional Terms: By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By acceptance of a prize, winner agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, the NFL Entities (as defined below), NFL Players Association, NFL Players Inc., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of Contest materials (“Releasees”), from all claims or damages arising out of participation in both this offer and/or Contest and/or acceptance of any prize or offer, including any injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures at its discretion. Subject to applicable Federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
9. Limitation of Liability: Releasees are not responsible for printing, typographical, human or other errors of any kind in any Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of participants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or participant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and award a prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. By entering, all participants agree that this Contest is governed by laws of the state of Illinois for the resolution of all claims and disputes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $100.00.
10. Winners List: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Dairy Management Inc, 10255 West Higgins Rd., Suite 900, Rosemont, IL 60018.
11. Sponsor: Dairy Management Inc., 10255 West Higgins Rd., Suite 900, Rosemont, IL 60018.
© 2021 National Dairy Council®. Fuel Up is a service mark of National Dairy Council.
© 2021 National Football League Players Incorporated. The National Football League Players Association, NFL PLAYERS, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, members and employees (collectively, the "NFLPA Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or any prizes awarded. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the NFLPA Entities. Any questions, comments or complaints will be directed to the Administrator. The NFLPA Entities are not associated with this Contest and by entering you fully and completely release the NFLPA Entities from any liability arising out of this Contest.
The Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contests in any way.